In this weeks issue of Nature a feature by Julie Gould covers what life as a core lab manager is like: Core facilities: Shared support. She interviews several core lab managers/directors from the US and Europe including me. If you've ever fancied a job in a core then I'd recommend the article.
- Stefan Green: DNA-services laboratory at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Patrick Descombes: Functional Genomics Core at the Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Mónica Morales: Core Facilities and Internal Scientific Services at the Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain
- Yuriy Alekseyev: Microarray Resource at Boston Universit
- James Hadfield: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute Genomics core
- Gerd Prehna: Center for Structural Biology at the University of Illinois